Responsible to: Head of Learning and Development Services
Location:CIWEM Office, 106 – 109 Saffron Hill, London, EC1N 8QS
To provide a wide range of administrative support the Head of Learning and Development Services (HOLDS) and the Accreditation and Business Relations Manager (ABRM). Your primary purpose will be to coordinate and oversee a range of existing professional training courses, project manage admin processes for bespoke training projects, maintain strong client relationships, display exemplary attention to detail and provide excellent customer service to optimise CIWEM’s reputation as an L&D provider and to maximise repeat business.
General administrative tasks:
- Maintaining and updating the online learning platform (Moodle) and the CRM booking system (iMIS).
- Take bulk bookings from organisational clients and raise related invoices and keep appropriate records.
- Booking venues and co-ordinating the logistics for the delivery of face-to-face training workshops.
- Producing learning materials for delivery of face-to-face courses (content provided by trainer).
- Acting as the key contact for administrative queries from delegates and trainers during the delivery of online and face-to-face courses.
- Obtaining feedback from delegates and closing the feedback loop.
- Managing the professional development email inbox.
- Taking and typing minutes.
- Ensuring courses are correctly marketed on the CIWEM website and social media channels.
- Online scouting of potential Accredited activities.
- Keeping and maintaining concise delegate, client and instructor records.
- Responding efficiently to client/delegate queries received by ‘phone, email or at course venues in a way that encourages future bookings.
- Chase payments from slow-paying clients.
- Growth in enrolment numbers for existing training programmes and increase in repeat business
- High level of client satisfaction
- Excellent relationships with clients/employers and other internal departments
- A reputation for professionalism
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in production of documentation
- Proactive and self-motivating approach
- Highly organised with the ability to deal with multiple tasks at one time and conflicting priorities
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Relationship building and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, subject matter experts, trainers, assessorsand third parties
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Experience of working in an office, ideally in an education/training/professional body environment
- Experience of using and maintaining an online learning platform
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to process bookings
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent