- Post Number: 201329
- Salary: £27,003 rising to £30,688 over three years
- Location: Flexible
- Contract: Permanent
- Work Pattern: 37 hours a week - flexible
The integrated Water Planning team takes a holistic view of management of the water environment. The successful candidate will play a critical role in bringing various activities together across the Sustainable Water Group and provide a focus for internal and external communications. This will include developing communication material, arranging for translation and website services, supporting governance groups, and developing other areas of work as required. This is an exciting period for the water environment and stakeholder interest is very high. This role will help protect and improve our interests in rivers, lakes and coastal waters.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of Welsh, UK and EU legislation related to WFD; Welsh, UK Government policy drivers in WFD; and the issues and opportunities in Wales.
- Experience of technical analysis and interpretation of a range of environmental information and data and analysing large data sets.
- Working with/in water companies, local authorities, eNGOs, National Parks.
- Working in a programme and project management environment with Project Management experience and/or qualifications.
- Working towards professional membership or aspiration to become a professional member of a relevant institution.
- A generous career-averaged Civil Service pension
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years
- Payment of a professional subscription fee
- Flexible working options
- Occupational health including advisory services and eye care
- Tax free childcare
- Salary sacrifice schemes
Closing date: 5th May 2022