Closing date: 11 October 2022
Location: Flexible within North East
Salary: £27,003 - £30,688 (Grade 4)
Contract type: Permanent
Work pattern: 37 hours
Post number: 202551
Job description:Are you informed and passionate about the environment in Wales? Do you enjoy supporting and working collaboratively with a wide range of people? If so, then we’ve got the job for you!
Through the Environment (Wales) Act, Natural Resources Wales has a new duty to pursue the sustainable management of natural resources (SMNR). Under the Act, NRW is also required to provide Area Statements that set out the natural resources in an area, the benefits they provide, and the priorities, risks and opportunities that need to be addressed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised team player to be part of a place-based team helping to work with North East Operations and external stakeholders and communities, to deliver the North East Wales first Area Statement.
Knowledge and experience of the following:
This role will offer a range of benefits, including:
· agile and flexible working (role dependent)
· Civil Service Pension Scheme offering employer contributions of 26.6% to 30.3%
· 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days
· generous leave entitlements for all your life needs
· health and wellbeing benefits and support
· weekly well-being hour to use at your choice
· competitive financial rewards to enhance your monthly pay
Foir more information and to apply click the APPLY NOW button