We are the leading independent Hydrometric Consultant in the UK, providing water monitoring systems to local authorities, water companies & the Environment Agency.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in Stirling.
You would be responsible for managing the delivery of services to meet Client requirements, as well as developing business opportunities & proposals, & managing projects.
You would work alongside technical experts & industry professionals for projects in:
⚫ Water Resources ⚫ Flood Risk / Warning ⚫ Drainage
You would be:
- Developing Client relationships for new business in target sectors
- Preparing bids / proposals to achieve business targets
- Managing Business Development initiatives
- Supporting development of the Business Plan
- Identifying opportunities with cross-selling potential across the business
- Project Managing key projects / Frameworks ensuring safety / programme / budget / quality
- Managing staff and equipment
- Using our CRM system to manage opportunities
- • Attending industry events: seminars / conferences; exhibitions
- Supporting preparation of marketing materials for exhibitions / events and social media
- Performing other tasks to support business objectives as required
- Ensuring compliance with and implementing company Health & Safety policies
Do you have:
- A proven track record in an operational management role, or similar relevant experience
- A Degree in a relevant subject,or similar relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in an operational management or consultancy role
- Experience in business development & project delivery in the water industry and / or for local government
- Excellent report & proposal writing ability and experience in preparing proposals for technical professional services
- Experience in business development & project delivery in the water industry , or similar relevant experience, in the UK (overseas experience would also be a benefit)
- Proven track record in successful project management & delivery of consultancy or monitoring projects in the water industry to: safety, quality, programme, cost; or similar relevant experience
- A Full Clean Driving Licence
- Chartered with relevant professional body, or working towards chartership
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Focused on detail
- Proud to successfully deliver projects & provide excellent customer service
- A good communicator, both written & verbal.
- Interested in expanding a successful business
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK & overseas if required
Our website describes the Hydrometric work that we undertake.
If this is you, please send a detailed CV with a covering letter telling us why you think you’ll be right for us, and us for you to email@example.com.
Salary: £25 – 35k, plus workplace pension
Full-Time (37.5hrs/ week)